[FSPA] Scott Sidley

Rebecca Schleider the__infinite_ at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 6 18:01:02 EDT 2020

Everyone,

The news of Scott's passing greatly saddened me. I did not know of his previous struggles with cancer. This all came as a bit of a shock. I am thankful for all of your sharing your beautiful stories of Scott, and I am grateful that his legacy will live on. With that in mind, I'll share my own piece about Scott.

Scott was the first person who spoke to me when I arrived at my first FSPA event. I played in his group that evening. He really made me feel welcome, and really helped make sure I had a great time, that night. I always enjoyed talking to him at the FSPA table at PAPA events, after I left Baltimore. I have a lot of food sensitivities, and he was my "allergy buddy," at pinball events. He would bring a stock of hypoallergenic foods to all events, and he made sure to give me safe protein bars and other snacks. It was really sweet, and really helped get me through events.

In short, I'm really grateful for what Scott did for pinball, and for what he did for me as a part of the pinball community. I am so sad that he's gone, and so sorry for his friends and all who miss him.

Sincerely,
Rebecca Schleider