[FSPA] Mustang Sally monthly tournament tomorrow

Rich Wickersham rich.wickersham at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 21:02:11 EDT 2020

This Saturday we will have our end of month 3X tournament at Mustang Sally
Brewery.   Registration will start at 12 and the tournament will begin
around 12:30.  Cost is $5 with full payouts to the top 3 finishers.  The
first two losers will also have the opportunity to play a single match for
a donated prize from Stern Pinball.

Masks are required, and expected safety measures will be in place.

The MSB Lineup is:  Evel Knievel, Iron Maiden, Jackbot, GhostBusters,
Demolition Man and RoadShow.
Link:  https://msbrewing.com/

Thanks,

Wick