[FSPA] Super Series Event #7

Rich Wickersham rich.wickersham at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 22:39:22 EDT 2021

Thursday we will host our 7th event in the Spring Super Series at Carpool
Bar! The details are as follows:
Format:  3 strike
Cost: $5 per person with payouts for the top 3
Registration starts around 7:30 and play will begin at 8:00pm

As a reminder this Thursday is the last qualifying event and the top half
of all players will qualify for the final.   We need to move the final from
the target date of 5/15 to 5/8 due to a conflict for a few players with a
tournament in DE.   *Tentative finals date is now 5/8 @ 4PM* *at Carpool
Bar*(unless we have another conflict I am unaware of).

Location details:
Carpool Bar
12821 Fair Lakes Parkway
Fairfax, VA, 22033
703-222-7665

lineup:
Attack From Mars (Bally, 1995)
Game of Thrones (Pro) (Stern, 2015)
Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro) (Stern, 2017)
Guns N' Roses (Standard Edition) (Jersey Jack, 2020)
Harlem Globetrotters On Tour (Bally, 1978)
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (Sega, 1995)
Metallica (Pro) (Stern, 2013)
RBION(stern 2004)
Stranger Things (Pro) (Stern, 2019)
The Walking Dead (Pro) (Stern, 2014)