[FSPA] Spinners Tournaments

Joe P. Said jsaid12 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 09:47:56 EDT 2021

Good morning everyone. We’ve got a good line up of tournaments this
weekend! For those interested, Spinners is hosting one on Sunday August
8th, IFPA sanctioned.

Doors at 1pm, starts at 1:30pm sharp.

We have a separate area setup in our “big room” with 9 games devoted to
tournament play only.

Tournament will be 7 rounds of 4 player groups match play with the top 8
playing in finals. Finals two rounds, 4 player, 4 game groups.

Games are:
- Funhouse
- Whirlwind
- Black Hole
- Rock!
- Who Dunnit
- Torpedo Alley
- Star Race
- Road Kings
- Pinbot

$20 entry paid at the door, $10 towards tournament prize pool. $9
discounted entry to Spinners and $1 IFPA fee.

Kids welcome, tournament should end between 6-7pm. Multiple food options
available, including 30% off at Papa Johns.

Plans are to have regular Sunday afternoon weekly tournaments. we realize
there will be multiple tournaments in the area and given the nearest venue
is 1hr away, we don’t think its in conflict and will further bring players
into our growing community. Organizers please feel free to reach out to
discuss off-list.

Have a great weekend, hope to see you on Sunday.
-joe