[FSPA] MOM’s Playoffs - Wednesday August 11th!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 12:48:17 EDT 2021

This somewhat truncated season at MOM’s Organic Pinball is behind us, so
now all eyes turn towards the playoffs! Trophies! Prizes! Fun! Barely
concealed rage!

A Division
#1 - Joe Kosack
#2 - Dave Hubbard
#3 - Douglas M Malcolm
#4 - Jose Chong
A Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/169/39,18,355,371?a=1>

B Division
#1 - Tim Murren
#2 - Shawn Hillman
#3 - Francis Parks
#4 - John Locke
B Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/169/548,246,270,182?a=1>

C Division
#1 - Vincent Mannino
#2 - CJ Brown
#3 - Gregg Giblin
#4 - Roy DeJarnette
C Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/169/616,207,29,244?a=1>

D Division
#1 - Eric Steinberg
#2 - Mike McGann
#3 - Ron Denton
#4 - Rob Thomas
D Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/169/617,169,163,201?a=1>

E Division (!!!)
#1 - Dan Northover
#2 - John Leach
#3 - Zachary Jones
#4 - Steve Estes
E Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/169/15,362,538,495?a=1>

Game selection starts at 7:15, play starts at 7:30.

   - If you get game picks, have them ready!
   - If you don’t get game picks, have them ready anyway because you must
   be present to pick — so it makes sense to have game picks against higher
   seeded players ready.
   - If you don’t know whether you get game picks or not, check the rules
   or ask me.
   - If you are not there at game pick time, you will be bumped down in the
   seeding.
   - If you are not there when play starts, you will lose your playoff spot!
   If you are going to be late, please contact me so that you don't lose your
   spot.

If you can’t make it to playoffs, let me know as soon as possible so we can
summon the unqualified bubble children to take your place (and who may want
to show up anyway just in case there’s a last minute no-show).

And don’t let's not forget… ideally Week 0 of the Fall 2021 Season will be
September 15th. Have your administrative staff clear your Wednesdays
posthaste!

If you have questions, let me know. Otherwise, we’ll see you next Wednesday!