[FSPA] Friday Night Translites

Michael Polisky mack008 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 11:53:31 EDT 2021

Hey Guys and Gals,

Delta/Lambda variants be damned, let's get the home league back together!
(You're all vaccinated, right?)

We have 5 slots left.  Let me know if you're interested, ASAP.  It's
roughly every 2 weeks. Dues will be the $60.  If you are willing to host
(and have at least 6 working games), let me know which dates you prefer, if
any.

Looking at the following dates starting in September:

1) September 10th
2) September 24th
3) October 8th
4) October 22nd
5) November 5th
6) November 19th
7) December 3rd - Finals

If you can't make all of the dates, don't fret - "In the Adjusted Total
Points system, all players have their two lowest session totals dropped
from their overall points total."

Money is designated to hosts for food/drink budget, the rest goes to the
finals prize pool.  EVERYONE plays in finals on Dec 3rd th in either A, B
or C division.  For more details, go to www.fntpinball.com/rules.html

-Mike P