[FSPA] Reminder - Ocelot Playoffs TONIGHT - Don't be late!

steve flynnibus at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 13:07:46 EDT 2021

Reminder for the Ocelot folks... tonight is the playoffs for the top 12 players.
BE THERE AT 7:15 for game picks!   If you are not there at 7:15, you drop in seeding to 4th!  If you are not there at 7:30, you lose your spot and the next highest eligible player will take your spot.  If anyone is expecting problems being there tonight, please contact Matt phone, email, slack, etc.
Game picks and rotation is not the same as league night!  It's critical that qualifiers be there at 7:15 ready to make their game picks.  For anyone needing a refresher - please see the league site http://fspazone.org/complete-rules/#Playoffs
Basically you will play a 4 player match, then play each player 1:1 round robin, then a 4 player match.  Scoring is normal scoring.  Finish is determined by your total.
Round 1    Round 2    Round 3    Round 4     Round 5
2-1-3-4     1-4           1-3           1-2           1-2-3-4
                2-3           2-4           3-4

First player listed gets game pick and order.  So top seed will pick games for all their head to head matches, and the final game.  Second seed will pick the first group game, and their head to head against 3, and 4.  Third seed gets to pick their head to head against 4.  4th gets to go along for the ride!
We pick all games UP FRONT!  You can not pick a game already picked for that round in your division, you can not pick a game you are already scheduled to play twice (due to earlier picks).
We are playing for CASH PRIZES!  Top 3 finishers in each division will take home some green!  We have over an $800 prize pool tonight so get ready!
-Steve