[FSPA] Mandalorian launch party Saturday 8/28

Rich Wickersham rich.wickersham at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 13:45:57 EDT 2021

FSPA,

This Saturday we will have our  Stern Army Mandalorian launch party at
Mustang Sally.  Stern has provided a nice plaque and banner for the winners
and we will provide a prize for the first loser as well!

Registration will start at 12:00 and the tournament will begin at 12:30

Format: 3 strike brackelope

Cost:  $5 adults and kids are free

Current Lineup:
Batman 66 (Premium) (Stern, 2016)
The Champion Pub (Bally, 1998)
Demolition Man (Williams, 1994)
Game of Thrones (Pro) (Stern, 2015)
Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro) (Stern, 2017)
Guns N' Roses (Standard Edition) (Jersey Jack, 2020)
Harlem Globetrotters On Tour (Bally, 1978)
Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro) (Stern, 2018)
Jack-Bot (Williams, 1995)
The Mandalorian (Pro) (Stern, 2021)
Meteor (Stern, 1979)
Oktoberfest (American, 2018)
Stargate (Gottlieb, 1995)
TRON: Legacy (Stern, 2011)

Covid Safety measures:  If you are not vaccinated you are required to wear
a mask at MSB.

Thanks,

Wick