[FSPA] MOM’s Playoffs - Wednesday December 8th!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 23:15:07 EST 2021

The leaves have fallen, the weather is turning cold, and another season at
MOM’s Organic Pinball is behind us. That means playoffs are nigh! And we
have another in our series of stunning pinball trophies from the inimitable
Kevin Walton!

A Division
#1 - Dave Hubbard
#2 - Mike McGann
#3 - Tim Peterson
#4 - Joe Kosack
A Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/174/18,169,82,39?a=1>

B Division
#1 - Roy DeJarnette
#2 - Rob Thomas
#3 - John Locke
#4 - Zachary Jones
B Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/174/244,201,182,538?a=1>

C Division
#1 - Audrey Bonsignore
#2 - Steve Estes
#3 - Jimmy Barcus
#4 - Eric Van Dyke
C Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/174/279,495,637,636?a=1>

Game selection starts at 7:15 or as soon as the top seeded players arrive,
play starts at 7:30.

   - If you get game picks, have them ready!
   - If you don’t get game picks, have them ready anyway because you must
   be present to pick — so it makes sense to have game picks against higher
   seeded players ready.
   - If you don’t know whether you get game picks or not, check the rules
   or ask me.
   - If you are not there at game pick time, you will be bumped down in the
   seeding.
   - If you are not there when play starts, you will lose your playoff spot!
   If you are going to be late, please contact me so that you don't lose your
   spot.

If you can’t make it to playoffs, let me know as soon as possible so we can
summon the heretofore unqualified bubble boys and girls to take your place
(and who may want to show up anyway just in case there’s a last minute
no-show).

And don’t let's not forget… ideally Week 0 of the Spring 2022 Season will
be January 26th. Block off Wednesdays on your social calendar now!

If you have questions, let me know. Otherwise, we’ll see you next Wednesday!