[FSPA] Lost Rhino Playoffs - Wed Dec 8th!

Bryan H bghenson23 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 06:41:49 EST 2021

First off, thanks to everyone who played this season - we enjoyed playing
with you!
Second, congrats to the people who qualified for the playoffs - you did
great!
Third, see the bottom of the note for next season's plan.

*Lost Rhino Playoff Details*
A Division
#1 Bryan Henson
#2 Eric Banker
#3 Rob Turpin
Head To Head Stats <http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/175/390,524,449?a=1>

B Division
#1 Nik Adrian
#2 Jeff Cooper
#3 Jonathan Grubb
Head To Head Stats <http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/175/625,606,624?a=1>

Game selection <http://www.fspazone.org/complete-rules/#8.3> starts at 7:15
or as soon as the top seeded players arrive, play starts at 7:30.

   - If you get game picks, have them ready!
   - If you don’t get game picks, have them ready anyway because you must
   be present to pick — so it makes sense to have game picks against higher
   seeded players ready.
   - If you don’t know whether you get game picks or not, check the rules
   or ask me.
   - If you are not there at game pick time, you will be bumped down in the
   seeding.
   - If you are not there when play starts, you will lose your playoff spot!
   If you are going to be late, please contact me so that you don't lose your
   spot.

If you can’t make it to playoffs, let me know as soon as possible so we can
let the next person take your place.

*What's Next?*
Week 0 of the Spring 2022 Season will be January 26th.  See the league page
<http://www.fspazone.org/silverball-sanctum/> or google calendar
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/7q6163po5n6h4c352uipjfipd8%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>
for all the dates (there are dates for summer and fall on the calendar
too).

In the lead up to the season, I plan to run a series of flip frenzies that
start from 7 to 9pm.  The first one will be Wed Jan 5 @ 7pm.  Entry for the
first one is FREE and there will be donated prizes (and WPPRs).

Thanks,
Bryan

PS - Thanks Rob for the text that I blatantly stole reused from him.