[FSPA] Pinball Frenzy @ MSB tonight, 12/21

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Tue Dec 21 12:57:20 EST 2021

Reminder to all, even though league is done until Jan/Feb 2022, we're hosting a pinball frenzy tournament each Tuesday night at Mustang Sally Brewery.

Registration ends at 7:50 and we'll start right at 8pm.  The frenzy will run until 9:45 and then tie-breakers after that if needed.  I'll explain details but basically you play two back-to-back games (against different players) and then you're in the queue for a short break before getting back on the game.  No rounds like other tournaments so you get to play more.

$5 entry and will pay out top 4 probably (or 3 depending on # of players).

Also, for new players to FSPA, this will help you get a few more IFPA sanctioned tournaments complete which will then help you get the minimum 5 to start contributing value to leagues and other tournaments.  And you'll start dropping in the rankings pretty quickly too.

Thanks,
Kevin