[FSPA] We Need your Help! FSPA Player Survey on Rules and Formats!

Steve Kapinos flynnibus at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 16:42:54 EST 2021

Hey folks, we had a great initial turnout for the survey but we are still waiting for the rest of you to chip in and get in that drawing for the prizes!  Please complete ASAP

Complete the survey https://forms.gle/PeLqF1iyfm1Tc74M6

We aren’t too far from collecting extra ball and getting the first prize booster added!

Thanks again and happy holidays!