[FSPA] (no subject)

Justin Good jugood20 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 08:48:19 EST 2021

Hi All,

If anyone is interested, I’ve got a title that doesn’t come up very often.   I am putting up my very nice example of Bad Girls (Gottlieb, 1988).

It’s been recently serviced, works and plays excellent. The cabinet and backglass is in great condition and the Playfield is in excellent condition with very little wear for its age.

If you don’t already know, here is a little bit about the game:

The theme is a game of Pool Billiards played in the late 80's by a couple of -you guessed it- Bad Girls. The backbox shows one of Gottlieb's infamous photographic translites of the late 80's, making sure there's no mistake about when the machine was produced.
The playfield is almost a mirrored copy of Bally's Eight Ball Deluxe's playfield. With enhancements like two spinners, multiball (2) and a Vari-Target, it does have its own feel and flow to it.

If interested, please pm me for more information.

Thanks,
Justin