[FSPA] Lineup change at Lost Rhino Brewery in Ashburn/Dulles

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Fri Jan 22 18:36:52 EST 2021

Update to pin lineup at Lost Rhino Brewery in Ashburn (Silverball Sanctum):  Meant to let let everyone know we got 2 NIB (New In Box) Remakes a few weeks ago but have been busy and didn't get around to posting until now.  And one of the remakes was just opened and set up two days ago.  Grabbed the last 3 NIB AFM Remakes from the factory and Rob T got one of the three for below market value from me as his first pinball machine ever.  Wow, what an amazing first pin ...congratulations to him for joining the ranks of pin owners!  Attack From Mars Classic Edition (but with the Special Edition's RGB LED main saucer lights) and Monster Bash Special Edition are the NIB ones now both set up (and I have one NIB AFMr left).
So the variety of games at Lost Rhino consists of several decades represented, from 60's if you count the KOD 1967 Remake (which plays much better and faster than the original), to these top Bally/Williams authorized Remakes that play as good, and brighter, than the originals.  The updated lineup, one of which may be replaced by a HUO Stern Star Wars Pro in a couple weeks, is below:
Captain Fantastic (EM) Adams FamilyNBA FastbreakKing Of Diamonds 4-Player Remake (1 of 100 made)Black RoseAttack From Mars Remake (Classic Edition) Jungle LordMonster Bash Remake (Special Edition)Slugfest (Williams WPC Pitch & Bat)
-Roland