[FSPA] Attack From Mars Remale SE for sale

MarcBorger MarcBorger at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 12:02:14 EST 2021

I have a HUO Attack From Mars SE for sale. Game is in great condition, regularly cleaned and waxed. The lockdown bar and side rails are powder coated black, only issue on the game is a spot on the lockdown bar where the powder coat came off. Comes with laseriffic topper. Asking $6500. Walk out basement, willing to help with move-out. Located in McLean.I have a new game coming in 2-3 weeks so I need to make room.Marc BorgerMarcborger at yahoo.comSent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S8.