[FSPA] Pin Lineups at solace brewing and tucked away brewing

eric schoch schocha610 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 24 14:28:01 EST 2021

 I was seeing if it would be possible to rent out a machine(s). Something along the lines of for an hour or two on a certain day for a set fee.
I have four kids that are all under the age of 10 and I would like to take them to play.
I didn't know if it was possible to do so maybe on like a Monday for example. Not on a Friday Saturday or Sunday.
Thanks for your consideration.
Eric schoch