[FSPA] Preplays are better

Bob K Mertz lists at bibleboy.org
Thu Jul 1 09:23:14 EDT 2021

That's the situation I'm in.... I want to be there as much as I can but I'm starting out with 2 weeks I won't be able to make it this season no matter what.  Living in WV isn't a problem when combined with work but that introduces more of a possibility of getting stuck at work.... Hopefully it doesn't happen but I've had those months where everything hits all at once.