[FSPA] Auction of Scott Sidley's stuff

Wei-Hwa Huang onigame at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 17:50:47 EDT 2021

It is almost a crime that the highest bid is currently $102.50.  Probably
the Sega Genesis alone is worth that much.  Someone with the time to pick
it all up, organize it, and resell it could make a really nice profit.

If anyone wants to do that but is just short on funds, I'd be happy to chip
in for 1% of the resale proceeds.

I'd do it myself but I'm over in California and I have rooms that are
almost as bad.

Wei-Hwa Huang, onigame at gmail.com