[FSPA] Crabtowne tournament: bushel bash 8-21-21

Jacquie D jacquied21 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 16:27:34 EDT 2021

The bounty for Elliott is definitely still On! The full details are on the
email Mike sent earlier as well as the Event page on the Crabtowne pinball
club website. The link to the event is below as well.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

So excited to see everyone!!

https://www.facebook.com/events/1085230718677176/?acontext=%7B%22event_action_history%22%3A[%7B%22mechanism%22%3A%22search_results%22%2C%22surface%22%3A%22search%22%7D]%2C%22ref_notif_type%22%3Anull%7D

Jacquie Day