[FSPA] MOM’s Pinball League Starts TONIGHT!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 08:09:11 EDT 2021

OMFG! It's happening! Bless me Father for I have pinned, it has been 456
days since my last pinfession!

Tonight we are starting MOM's Organic Pinball League back up again. Play
starts as close to 7:30 as we can manage, but please try to get there early
so we can get everybody sorted into groups and whatnot.

When you arrive please check in with one of our many convenient league
officers: Rob Wintler-Cox (me), John Locke, or Stephanie Traub.

Pre-registering helps too! Click here to do just that:
http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/86

We wish you could be as excited as we are, but that just isn't physically
possible! See you there TONIGHT!