[FSPA] FSPA: MOM's Organic Pinball Results for 06/09/2021 (Meet #1)

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 10:51:16 EDT 2021

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 10:44 AM Stephen Jonke <sjonke at gmail.com> wrote:

> Actually I guess it's not exactly the same, but in any case I'm pretty
> sure that score is incorrect! Though my memory isn't the best. but I didn't
> think it was that close!
>
> Steve
>
> On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 10:42 AM Stephen Jonke <sjonke at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Much as I'd like to have the same exact score as Elliott on Monster Bash,
>> I did not.

You did warn me about that, and I did swap one score but not the other. :)
And because I usually use the match points to check my typing, no flags
were flown on the play. I've corrected it (and the minor typo in the 10s
digit) and the updated results are here:
http://fspa.league.papa.org/#league15

As Hubbard said several times, it wouldn't be Week 1 without a couple of
scoring and machine hiccups. ^_^;
Rob