[FSPA] Lost Rhino MANDALORIAN

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Mon Jun 14 19:00:33 EDT 2021

It was shipped last Friday so hopefully it will be here for Wednesday's FSPA league Week 2.  If so there will be an "unboxing" get-together with game on FREE PLAY for a period of time for those playing Lost Rhino league (I'll let you know when that is)  And if a FSPA player is interested in buying one and getting some good karma by supporting a LOCAL professional pinball machine operator and FSPA league player since the late 1990's, hit me up outside the mailing list.  Like the one coming to Silverball Sanctum @ Lost Rhino Brewery in Ashburn, for any future games you won't have to have bought it sight unseen before pics came out in order to get one as quick as we are getting it.  My offline AOL address is JoyalRJ    -Roland
www.SilverballSanctum.com
Local 703-481-1313
Toll FREE 1-877-4-PINBALL