[FSPA] Preplays are better

Matt Wycoff mwycoff at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 21:35:55 EDT 2021

What do you mean “reorganized” groups?  You can combine people into groups
for socially competitive purposes but the rules clearly state..

“ If only one player in a group is present and eligible to play (or has
preplay scores for) a game, that player earns a win by forfeit and receives
three (3) game points. That player still plays the game and his score will
be recorded for statistical purposes.”

-Matt