[FSPA] Pinball Hall of Fame

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Mon Mar 8 12:54:41 EST 2021

Julie M wrote...

> Have any of you been here before? It looks like they need donations to reopen.

Yep.  Some people have issues with the location, between the cantankerousness of its owner, and variable maintenance of their machines... but IMHO it's still a don't-miss stop if you're in Vegas.  Pretty popular, and should only get more popular when it's on the Strip across the street from Mandalay Bay.

They have already gotten all the money they need to complete the project ... even though the GoFundMe shows that they haven't reached their target yet, they received an offline donation of ~$80K, more than enough to get them across the finish line.  I believe they reported recently that they're on target for an early April opening of the new location.

--Joe