[FSPA] Led Zeppelin pinball

Roland Joyal joyalrj at aol.com
Thu Mar 11 20:56:24 EST 2021

Mario- Have a Premium ordered for someone in Fairfax County.  I'll respect his privacy of course but will be happy to pass your contact info on to him when it arrives in case he wants some company playing it; he has a nice collection. Right now he's enjoying the Avengers Premium ordered for him that came about a week ago.  -Roland