[FSPA] Pinball is back at Ocelot Brewing in Dulles, Va!

Matt Wycoff mwycoff at gmail.com
Sat May 8 15:07:16 EDT 2021

Hey pinball peeps!

The gameroom at Ocelot Brewing in Dulles, VA is open again!  The game
list is below, featuring many of the latest and greatest games, and we
will be adding a couple of video games in the near future.  Everything
is socially distanced for now, and we have two touchless hand
sanitizing stations in the room.

We will also be one of the first locations where you can play Stern's
latest game the Mandolorian, and will be hosting a launch party when
it arrives!

We're working out the details on when we're restarting leagues and
what night we will have them on, and will keep everyone posted as soon
as we sort it out.   We plan to have a grand re-opening tournament
soon, in the meantime come and play!

Twilight Zone
JJPl Guns n’ Roses Standard Edition
Led Zepplin Pro
Avengers Pro
Stranger Things Pro (UV kit)
Star Wars Comic Pro
AC/DC Premium
Monster Bash Remake Special Edition
Centaur 2
Super Mario Bros.

Don't forget you can also play our other games at Ornery Brewing in
Manassas, Altered Suds in Warrenton, and Whole Foods Market in Tysons
Corner.

Happy flipping!  Your friendly Outatime Amusements Operators
-Matt and Chris