[FSPA] Super Series Finals Details Saturday 5/15 @1PM MSB

Rich Wickersham rich.wickersham at gmail.com
Wed May 12 10:23:43 EDT 2021

Congrats to the 19 of you that qualified for the Super Series Finals!
Please see below for details for the Saturday event:

*Location:*  Mustang Sally Brewing
*Time:* Event will start at *1:00PM*, if you have not arrived by 12:50 any
waiting player can take your spot.  You are welcome to arrive early and
practice.
*Cost:* $5 with payouts to the top 4.  The format will be a 4 strike
Brackelope, Final 4 will play a PAPA style final.   Tiebreakers will be
played if needed to make the final 4.   Seeding for the final 4 will be
based on the final leaderboard position.

Qualified Players (updated with those that informed me they could not
attend).  If your status has changed please let me know!
Leader Board Final Seeding
Edan 1
 Austin Mackert 2
Matt 3