[FSPA] MOM’s Organic Pinball League Summer 2021 Season!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Tue May 18 11:28:48 EDT 2021

One more important point: This season will NOT count towards the
FSPA's giveaway game. We've hit pause on the accumulation of game tickets
until we have a season where it's reasonably safe for the vast majority of
players, and even under normal circs Summer is not a season that everybody
can play in anyway.

And let's clarify some language here: When I say all games will be
eligible, that doesn't mean all games will necessarily get played. There
are a few games with a history of chronic mechanical problems (Grand Prix,
F-14, TNA, Old Chicago) that may not get played much if at all. There are
games that aren't great from a rules perspective... I wouldn't want Group 1
to be ridin' on that lucky riverboat because I'd like league to end before
midnight. That said, I will come up with a list of games that will probably
be off limits for the season before Week 0 so people know what games to
focus on, and I'll keep that list updated as the season goes on.