[FSPA] Ocelot Brewing Pinball League Summer 2021 Season!

Bob K Mertz lists at bibleboy.org
Wed May 19 18:07:06 EDT 2021

Is there going to be guest playing allowed? I still want to play at Ocelot but now that I live in WV I'm not sure if it logistically is going to be comfortable or not.  I figure guest playing might be ideal so I can try it out but not be obligated particularly with the no preplay regulation (hoping that's just because of the short season).