[FSPA] Solace Pinball League

daniel quinn dquinn1 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 21:38:25 EDT 2021

Hi all,

Solace will be wrapping up it's spring league soon and will be moving to
Thursday nights at 7pm. Meet and greet night will be on Thursday, June
10th. All pins will be on free play for the night.

It will be a 9 week season with a bye week on July 1st for the holiday
weekend and playoffs August 26th. Like this season we drop your 2 lowest
scores. Dues are $10. *ALL DUES GO TO CASH PRIZES FOR THE FINALISTS. *

That being said, we're a laid back, low drama, family friendly league. Our
focus is to have fun. If you have any questions just let me know.

Cheers!
Dan