[FSPA] Pinball for Penny

daniel quinn dquinn1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 10:11:33 EDT 2021

Tomorrow is the annual Pinball for Penny charity tournament. All proceeds
go to the INOVA Fairfax Children's Hospital NICU. Entery fee is $20. Pins
will be on free play during the tournament, so no coin drop is needed. We
have lots of great prizes for finalists and for the raffle this year.
Signed translights from Stern and Jersey Jack, as well as prizes from
Spooky Pinball, DC Brau, Vigilante Cofee, Glory Days, Great American
Restaurants and Starbucks. We also received a generous donation of a
Houdini playfield and backglass. We also have trophies for 1st, 2nd, and
3rd place. Tournament starts at 4pm, registration starting around 3pm. The
brewery opens at noon if you want to come early and practice or play some
of the other games. Any questions, just email me off line.

Cheers!
Dan