[FSPA] Fwd: MOMs Classics tournament, 11/20

Dave Hubbard dave.hubbard at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 12:56:20 EST 2021

It'll be basically all the EM's and solid states except Riverboat Gambler,
because that game sucks and no one wants to play it.  So:

   - 300
   - Argosy
   - Centaur
   - Eight Ball Deluxe
   - F-14 Tomcat (if it behaves)
   - Flash Gordon
   - Grand Prix
   - Hot Tip
   - Little Chief
   - Memory Lane
   - Supersonic

I think I got them all.  If we lose too many games due to failures (let's
be honest, some of these games are older than many of us are) and end up
with too few games to support the number of players, TNA will be the
emergency backup #1 (because it plays quick and Classics-like) and in a
dire emergency, I guess Riverboat Gambler but I really don't want to watch
people loop the left ramp for a half hour.

Given the expected turnout in the mid 30s, I think we'll be fine.

      --- Dave