[FSPA] Looking to purchase

KIM BRENNAN kimbrennan at mac.com
Sat Nov 20 17:49:16 EST 2021

Roland has already replied, but I would have suggested him. Pricing on pins has gotten ridiculous (especially on new in box ones). The most important factor is that you know you will enjoy the game after you’ve bought it. No reason to spend the money on your first game, if after purchase you find out you don’t like it.