[FSPA] FSPA: MOM's Organic Pinball Results for 09/29/2021 (Meet #2)

Dave Hubbard dave.hubbard at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 18:39:59 EDT 2021

It really isn't important when you consider the season as a whole.  You
still have to play the game you picked, and you might drop a turd on it
like Kevin said.  I'd be happy if we just dropped it altogether, but I
don't feel strongly about it.

About the only thing I can think of where it truly matters is against
preplays where you can target exceptionally low scores for free points, but
since no one likes preplays any more that's moot.

           --- Dave