[FSPA] MAGfest pinball tourament is back - Jan 6 to 8, 2022

DAAB Amusements daabamusements at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 16:32:56 EDT 2021

I can't speak for overall management, but Carrie is the head of the arcade
Dept and also now director of the board. She is amazing. Really nice,
communicative and understanding.

I will be bringing a lot of games to magfeat, though they aren't using my
machines for the tournament so can't help there.

They sent out a massive poll about whether to require vaccination, and a
vast majority said they would come whether or not they required a
vaccination. So other than a natural COVID small drop in attendance, I
doubt that will make much difference.

I haven't kept totally up to date on something maybe? Are there other
restrictions that are VERY strict?

David