[FSPA] For sale: AIQ, ACNC, AFM/MM playfields, whitestar boards

Bryan H bghenson23 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 16:57:32 EDT 2021

I have a couple games, a couple playfields and a couple boards I'm
interested in selling and would prefer to sell locally - contact me at
bghenson23 at gmail.com if you are interested.  Open to trades (although
freeing up space is one of my goals, but 2 for 1 trades might work for me).

*Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle* - recently purchased NIB, low plays, home
use
plastic protectors, interior graphics, knocker, shaker, speaker kit, target
decals, blue powder coat, and powder coated coin door

*Avengers: Infinity Quest Premium* - recently purchased NIB, low plays,
home use
stock with 2 uninstalled mods (captain marvel ramp fix and mezel mods
anti-stuck ball)

*Playfields:*
Attack From Mars - reproduction by Mirco (2012)
Medieval Madness - reproduction by Mirco (2012)

*Boards (from TSPP)* - professionally repaired (Clive) and working was last
known condition:
Stern Whitestar CPU/Sound board (#520-5300-00)
Stern Whitestar I/O Driver board (#520-5137-01 ?)

Thanks,
Bryan Henson
Sterling, VA