[FSPA] Thursday tournament at Revolutions in Chantilly and Saturday tournament at MSB!!

Rich Wickersham rich.wickersham at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 14:02:49 EDT 2021

Afternoon Everyone,

For those of you that were not able to make it to Expo this week we have a
couple of pinball events planned to fill the void:

*Thursday 10/28 at Revolution Darts and Billiards @8PM*
We will be hosting an IFPA rated 3 strike brackelope tournament.
Registration will be $6 and will start at 7:30, the tournament will start
at 8!

*Saturday 10/30 at Mustang Sally Brewing Company*
We will be hosting an IFPA rated Flipper Frenzy tournament.  Please wear a
costume and if you do you will be included in a special prize drawing.
Registration will start around 12:00 and the fee will be $6.   If the
player is under 12 years old registration is free.  This is our monthly
Stern Army event for October!

*Relevant Links:*
https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=44744
https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=44535
http://www.therevolutiondartsandbilliards.com/locations.html

Lineups:
Revolution
Avatar (Stern, 2010)
Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro) (Stern, 2018)
The Mandalorian (Pro) (Stern, 2021)
Metallica (Pro) (Stern, 2013)
Meteor (Stern, 1979)
The Walking Dead (Pro) (Stern, 2014)

MSB:
Batman 66 (Premium) (Stern, 2016)
The Champion Pub (Bally, 1998)
Dialed In! (Jersey Jack, 2017)
Game of Thrones (Pro) (Stern, 2015)
Godzilla (Pro) (Stern, 2021)
Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro) (Stern, 2017)
Guns N' Roses (Standard Edition) (Jersey Jack, 2020)
Iron Man (Stern, 2010)
Jack-Bot (Williams, 1995)
The Mandalorian (Pro) (Stern, 2021)
Oktoberfest (American, 2018)
Stargate (Gottlieb, 1995)
Swords Of Fury (Williams, 1988)
TRON: Legacy (Stern, 2011)

Stay tuned for next month and the Carpool 3.0 opening!

Wick