[FSPA] MOM’s Organic Pinball League Fall 2021 Season!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 01:07:36 EDT 2021

MOM’s Organic Pinball League is back for the New Fall Season!

MOM’s Organic Pinball is nestled snugly within MOM’s Organic Market, 9801
Rhode Island Ave., College Park, MD. We will be playing Wednesdays at 7:30
PM. The optional Week 0 (for practice, visiting, and testing commutes --
which are no longer trivial now that the scourge of traffic has returned)
is on Wednesday September 15th, with league play starting on
September 22nd. We will play a normal ten week season with a break for
Thanksgiving week and playoffs on December 8th. See the full schedule and
subscribe to the calendar here
<http://www.fspazone.org/moms-organic-pinball/>.

Please register at this link: Event Registration: MOM’s Organic Pinball
Fall 2021 Season <http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/92>

This season we will be continuing the great experiment with Drop Two Weeks.
This has proven to be more popular than not, and we'll see how many one or
no player groups we get during a more "normal" season (Summer is always an
outlier when it comes to attendance). We will also continue to use (almost)
all games for league play.

Also this season, perks! Firstly, the FSPA Giveaway Machine is back!
Playing the season at MOM's will earn you a chance to win a Williams Jungle
Lord! Want more chances to win? Play in more FSPA leagues! There are
several! Secondly, everybody who plays this season will get a FREE FSPA
25th Anniversary t-shirt! This was supposed to be given out for the Summer
2020 season, so I guess now it's more of a fiscal anniversary. But did I
mention it was free? If I didn't, I should have because it is! Thirdly,
WPPRs! They're back and we've got 'em. Improve your decaying 18-month old
scores with some newly minted ones.

We will be following MOM's store rules for mask wearing and whatnot. At
this time, masks are required so come prepared.

Dues for the season will be $40. And there are still a few people out there
who either opted to let your Spring 2020 dues ride or just never got back
to me, so you can pay for this season's dues with that! (Even if you aren't
going to play and still want your money back, contact me and we can arrange
a refund.)

Questions? Comments? Typos? See the FSPA web site <http://www.fspazone.org/> or
email me directly at rob at fspazone.org! See you soon!