[FSPA] Android Slack App

Bob K Mertz lists at bibleboy.org
Thu Sep 9 19:30:54 EDT 2021

Anyone else run into an issue today with the Slack for Android app with
the FSPA chat?

This morning I was able to use the slack app on my Android just fine....
this evening I got a notification of a message, I clicked on it and the
app opened and told me that the app had been deprecated and I need to
update but in Play there is no updates listed and I actually can't even
find Slack if I search for it. Maybe it's isolated to those of us with
older phones? Curious if anyone else is having issues or if it's just me.