[FSPA] No Pinball tournament at MAGfest

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Wed Sep 29 11:16:51 EDT 2021

FYSA,

If you didn't see the Facebook post, due to a variety of reasons, I feel I can't ensure a high quality pinball tournament at MAGfest this year, thus it is currently cancelled.  This decision was not made lightly.  Today the MAGfest badges go on sale so a decision had to be made.  There might be an outside chance machines can be allocated for the tournament but there are still questions about logistics due to COVID impact as well as changes within MAGfest itself over the last year.  I plan on attending the show to further evaluate it and hope to be able to bring it back in the future.

Hopefully Pinholics Anonymous will be back if the new HQ are ever finished.

Thanks,
Kevin