[FSPA] Free copy of russ Jensen's pinball troubleshooting guide

Brad Mettee bmettee at pchotshots.com
Thu Sep 30 09:53:02 EDT 2021

In that case, I won't take it away from someone else with a more
appropriate need.

Ignore the mail with my address :)

On 9/30/2021 8:53 AM, Steve Peck via FSPA wrote:
> Hi brad,
> Happy to send it, want to make sure you know that it's focused on ems,
> I don't think it will help you with sttng
>
> On Thu, Sep 30, 2021, 3:25 AM Brad Mettee via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org
> <mailto:fspa at fspazone.org>> wrote:
>
>     I've got a dead STTNG that could use troubleshooting.
>
>     mailing addy in sep email
>
>     Thank you.
>

>     On 9/30/2021 2:10 AM, Steve Peck via FSPA wrote:
>>     I have a copy of russ Jensen's pinball troubleshooting guide, 2nd
>>     printing. Free to anyone who wants it, else I'll be throwing it
>>     away. Happy to ship at my expense, or pick up at my place in
>>     Abingdon md and play some whirlwind/nine ball/af-tor
>>
>>     -peck

Brad Mettee
PC HotShots, Inc.
Westminster, MD
(410) 848-0588
-> Let us bring out the **Power** of your PCs. <-
-> Custom Business Software Solutions since 1991 <-
Visit us <https://www.pchotshots.com> for information about our company.