[FSPA] Free copy of russ Jensen's pinball troubleshooting guide

Sergio Johnson lostinthezone at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 11:25:58 EDT 2021

For those who don’t know, Russ was a long time collector and historian, mostly prior the rise of the internet. I got a chance to meet him at a couple of early Expo’s in Chicago. Super nice guy and really knowledgeable about early games and that era of the industry, it was a big loss when he passed. He’s been gone over 20 years I believe at this point but his legacy lives on in his book, which was one of the few “hobbyist” reference books at the time and the IPDB. A significant portion of the early photos in the IPDB were from his collection and provided the basis for the visual piece of the first versions. For some of the earlier games, his work is still a primary reference. And now you know a little more lol….

Sergio

Sent from my iPhone