[FSPA] Ocelot league playoffs, off week and tournaments

Bryan H bghenson23 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 14:25:20 EDT 2022

We've wrapped up the season and I hope everyone had fun!  Thanks for
playing and thanks to Chris, Steve and Matt for the great games.   Thanks
to Jason for dealing with the cash (and for getting everyone's attention
:).

Final results from the league can be found here:
http://fspa.league.papa.org/meetResults/182/10

*Flip Frenzy (next week - off week)*
Next week (April 18) we have an off week - but instead of league you can
participate in a Flip Frenzy tournament.  It's a $5 entry with a donated
translight as a prize.  It starts at 7:00pm and will last for 2 hours.  We
hope to play 10 to 12 games in that time frame.  It's a fun format that
lets you get more pinball in than your average tournament.  If you can't
make it right at 7pm, you are welcome to join after we start.

*Playoffs*
If you are above the cut line, you're eligible for the playoffs to be held
Mon April 25th.  If you can't make it, let me know, so that we can make
certain someone gets to play.
Qualified:
A - Austin, Bryan, Edan
B - Kevin, Josh J, Stacie
C - Ken, Josh D, Bruce
D - Ben, Robert, Heidi B

If you didn't make the list, you can potentially play if someone doesn't
show up.

1st and 2nd seeds get game picks and need to be at Ocelot by 7:15pm or I'll
give their game picks away.  The rules for game selection can be found
here:  http://www.fspazone.org/complete-rules/#8.3

If you don't make it by the start time of 7:30pm, your spot will be given
away to the next highest seed that is present.

*Next season and more flip frenzies*
We'll start up a new season with week 0 on May 23 and week 1 on June 1.
Before then, we'll hold two more flip frenzies - May 2nd and May 16th.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Bryan