[FSPA] MOM’s Pinball Playoffs this Wednesday!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 16:02:01 EDT 2022

If we can all manage to stay healthy, playoffs for the Spring season are
this Wednesday, April 20th starting at 7:30pm! Game picks start at 7:15.

Below are the current standings. If you're not able to attend, please let
me know as soon as possible so we can inform the alternates. If you are
just below the line, some behoovement might be in order on your part to
show up and hang around until the field is set, just in case there are any
last minute positive test results that reshuffle the field.

A Division
Dave Hubbard
Barry Schwartz
Justin Williams
Joe Kosack
A Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/179/18,4,450,39?a=1>
On deck: Rob

B Division
Rob Thomas
Jimmy Barcus
Steve Estes
Audrey Bonsignore
B Division Qualifier Head-to-Head Stats
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/vsStats/179/201,637,495,279?a=1>
On deck: Roy

And even if you didn't qualify (or you did qualify and just want more
weekly pinball), don't forget about our Experimental League running at
MOM's Wednesdays starting Apr 27th and ending just before league starts
in June. And for that matter, don't let's not forget Summer Season, with
Week 0 kicking off June 1st!

We'll see you on Wednesday!