[FSPA] Cactus Canyon Launch Party Saturday 4/30 @1PM

Rich Wickersham rich.wickersham at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 17:20:20 EDT 2022

This Saturday at 1:00pm we will have our Cactus Canyon Launch Party at
Mustang Sally! Registration will start at 12:30 and the 3 strike tournament
will start at 1:00pm.   We have several donated prizes for winners and
losers.    The entry fee is $10 and kids under 12 are $1(to cover the IFPA
fee).

Wick

MSB: https://msbrewing.com/
MSB Line up:

   - Batman 66 (Premium) (Stern, 2016)
   - Cactus Canyon (Remake Special) (Chicago Gaming, 2021)
   - Game of Thrones (Pro) (Stern, 2015)
   - Godzilla (Pro) (Stern, 2021)
   - Guns N' Roses (Jersey Jack, 2020)
   - Iron Man (Stern, 2010)
   - Jack-Bot (Williams, 1995)
   - The Mandalorian (Pro) (Stern, 2021)
   - Oktoberfest (American, 2018)
   - Red & Ted's Road Show (Williams, 1994)
   - Rush (Pro) (Stern, 2022)
   - Skateball (Bally, 1980)
   - Stargate (Gottlieb, 1995)
   - Swords Of Fury (Williams, 1988)