[FSPA] MSB Summer 2022 Playoffs Tonight

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 10:02:22 EDT 2022

I have a few details to cover about the MSB playoffs which are TONIGHT!

The following MSB players qualified to the playoffs:
A Division:
*Austin Mackert*
*Edan Grossman*
*Josh Alber*
(Next two players on deck...)
Paul McGlone
Lauren Fortner

B Division:
*Rachel Alber*
*CJ Lang*
*Victor Scelba*
(Next player on deck...)
Duston Allen

C Division:
*Sebastian Trudeau*
*Steve Cribby*
*John Yetton*
(Next player on deck...)
Leeann Mango

If you qualified for the playoffs and know that you will not make it
tonight, please let me know so I can inform the next player.

If you did not qualify for the playoffs, you should still show up tonight
as you never know if a playoff spot will open up due to a last minute
player cancellation or if the player arrives too late.

Speaking of timing, game picks begin at 7:45 SHARP, so I ask that all
players arrive by 7:45 so I can verify your attendance and to get your game
picks.  If you arrive after 7:45, you may lose your game picks and your
seeding position.  The playoffs will begin at 8:00 SHARP, if you arrive
after 8, your playoff spot may be given to the next present player.

I hope to see you all there.  If you have any questions, please contact me
directly at edan at fspazone.org

Also, our Fall 2022 season begins on 9/20 (week 0 is on 9/13).  Thank you
for playing this season and we hope to see you again next season.

-Edan