[FSPA] MSB Summer 2022 Playoff results

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 15:06:08 EDT 2022

Thank you to everyone who played at Mustang Sally this Season.

A division:
1st:  Austin Mackert
2nd:  Josh Alber
3rd:  Edan Grossman

B division:
1st:  Victor Scelba
2nd:  CJ Lang
3rd:  Rachel Alber

C division:
1st:  Sebastian Trudeau
2nd:  Steve Cribby
3rd:  Sebastian and Steve (see below)

Only two of the three qualifying C division players were present and no
alternative players were present either.  C division became a two player
playoff between Sebastian and Steve.  They competed for the first and
second place payout and agreed to split the third place payout.  They
played five head to head games and Sebastion won three games while Steve
won two games.

In A division, Austin won with a comfortable margin, while Josh and I were
battling for second place.  I needed to win Game of Thrones with four
points to win second place.  I got second on Game of Thrones, so Josh ended
up beating me by one point, giving him second place in A division.

B division was a little closer, but Victor already won first place going
into their final game.  Rachel and CJ were battling for second place on
Game of Thrones.  CJ won on GoT with 39.6m points, Rachel had 38.2m points,
while Vic had 9.2m points.  CJ and Rachel were tied with 6 points, but CJ
won the head to head game, so he ended up winning second overall.

Thanks again to all the players this season and a huge thanks to Lauren for
volunteering for scorekeeping and helping me set up C division's head to
head format.

We can't wait for Fall to start up with week 0 on September 13th.  We
expect to rotate a few games in our lineup for next season to change things
up a bit.

Edan Grossman