[FSPA] Carpool Summer Results

Kevin Stone pinball at kevinsplanet.com
Wed Aug 24 19:02:25 EDT 2022

Good evening,

We had a great season with a ton of new players to pinball and FSPA league.  Next season starts with week 0 (pre-play time!) on September 12th, followed by week 1 on September 19th.  Pre-registration link will go out soon.

Results have also been submitted to IFPA and can be found https://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=47163 - also please note that results are based on regular season and not finals for IFPA.  There are reasons and I can explain if anyone is wondering. Finals is for the glory, bragging rights, (and handful of money).

Hope to see everyone out again next season!

Results:
A Division
1st - David Horner
2nd - Ben Linkow