[FSPA] Three Strike Tournament at Mustang Sally 8/26/2022

Josh Alber jalbz0rs at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 18:24:41 EDT 2022

Hey People!

Long time listener, first time caller here! Letting you know about the
upcoming three-strike group knockout tourney at FSPA location Mustang Sally
Brewing in Chantilly, VA that is TOMORROW (8/26)

Come out and have a good time! Only $5 entry (+ coin drop), sign-ups at
6:15pm, start time at 7pm. Payouts to top 4 and a few prizes generously
donated by Mustang Sally. Last month we had a nice turnout of about 35
players. Hoping for a similar turnout this time.

ALSO: my good friend, Sean Kardaras, is collecting old pinball junk-- any
old parts, pieces, balls, plastics, playfields, memorabilia, etc. that you
don't want or need anymore, to create trophies for upcoming events. If you
feel like donating anything, he will be there and ready to collect!

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.

Hope to see you soon!
Josh