[FSPA] Spinners League Tonight!

Joe P. Said jsaid12 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 18:28:04 EST 2022

We're off to the races with 10 weeks of pinball league action at Spinners!

Starts at 8pm Thursdays, drop 2 weeks and groups will be arranged right at
8pm, if you are late you need to let us know directly at:

spinners at fspazone.org

The new Stern Rush PRO model WILL be included in our league this season

Other games at Spinners can be found here:
http://www.fspazone.org/spinners/

Admission to Spinners is reduced for league members on Thursday to just $5!

Come try and beat *Brian **Nalley* the A division champion from last
season! He is not currently registered for the season but he informed me in
the past that he doesn't like to pre-register.

-joe